You can manage your organisation via the Organisation Set up Screen
This screen lets you maintain your organisation name and description. You can upload your company logo and letterhead.
You can also add Metadata items that allow you to add additional information about the organisation by specifying key/value pair. These values can be accessed globally across the platform by using the ORGMETA('key') formula function access for use with integration and connectors.
Next you can specify your regional settings.
The Advanced Settings follow that.
Most of the fields are easy to understand, so we’ll just highlight the more advanced fields
- Provider ID: This is the Unique identification number for your organisation
- The Integration Passkey field is a unique, generated key for use with the integration API. If you plan on using the integration API, this is an important value that your technical personnel will need to know about. If you are not using the API, then you can ignore this field.
Fill Repeat Rows on Export: Repeated data (e.g. repeatable pages in a Form entry) is exported by the platform as separate rows for CSV and other tabular formats.
When this option is selected, all non-repeat answer values are copied down into each repeat row.
This can be useful for cases where other systems are importing these tabular exports, and those systems need to process all answer values on every repeated row.
If you wish to instead have blank cells for non-repeat answers in repeat rows, deselect this option.
Turning off this option effectively provides a grouping mechanism within the tabular export, with only repeat answer values populated in repeat rows. This can be useful for cases where the exported tabular file is being reviewed by humans instead of machine imported.
- Send Invite Emails To: This instructs the system to send all user invite and reset emails to the given email address.
- Default Sender Email: The default sender/from address used on emails sent from Connectors and other system functions.
- Default Sender Name: Shows on emails sent from Connectors and other system functions.
- Global Forms REST URL: Specify a global REST endpoint for use by the REST form connectors.
- Primary Access URL: This is the primary access URL used by your users to access your website.
- Secondary Access URL: This is the secondary access URL used by your users to access your website.
In the options bar you will find functions to manage your users and user groups and connectors.
Lastly, we have the External User Authentication
Authenticate your users against an external system - i.e. another software web service.
When a user logs in on our website or apps, our system will receive the login request and ensure the user email is registered on our platform. Assuming the user email is found, our system will then transparently "pass through" the login credentials to the external service for authentication.
The external service MUST return a 200 HTTP status code to be considered authenticated by our platform; any other response will be deemed a login failure.
HTTP/REST endpoints are supported.
User passwords are never stored on our platform when external authentication is configured.
The following placeholders can be used to inject the user's login details, use these to form a dynamic URL, Headers and/or Body: